Well, my brain and my body are so much in the habit of writing a blogpost, that here I am again!
There's been a rumor going around that I've been gestating.
Yes, it's true.
I've been growing something for a couple of months now, and I'm proud to announce it's a brand new... website!
And notice my favorite little swirl on the left of the new logo? A nice bit of golden continuity with its blue cousin from my Abundance Art Logo.
Back to ShopAbstractPhotography, here's what's great about the first photographic collection featured on the new website. three of which are shown here to further entice you.
- I know you'll love these twelve gorgeous chandeliers I captured on my dream trip to Russia as much as I do.
- The images go through a special printing process involving aluminium - that's aluminum to you Americans, the only ones in the world who pronounce it that way.. but I digress - and polymers that bring out the absolute luster and splendor of each piece.
- The collection is a limited edition, which means each individual piece (signed and numbered by yours truly) may very well increase in value over time. Get yours now!
- These beauties are perfect for a variety of residential and commercial venues.
- For your convenience, you can purchase them directly from my Abundance Art Facebook page.
- All shipping, domestic and international is included in the price. Woo hoo! Come on world!
In case you're wondering, abundanceart.com is absolutely alive and well, and continues to grow, as Candy and I progress with co-authroing our trauma recovery book. The chandelier collection that was there will be replaced with different photos in the next few weeks, along with some other changes to make it easier to navigate the website.
Plus, I added a link at the bottom of the Abundance Art home page that takes you directly to ShopAbstractPhotography.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
One more thing. I have created a YouTube channel called Abundance Art, and am in the process of loading videos old and new onto it, including some of my trek/travel adventures to Nepal, Trauma and Somatic Experiencing education, and business and marketing stuff. Also, I'm still figuring out some of the features, so bear with me. Do let me know if there's anything particular you're like me to post. I can do funny. I like funny.
Because of all that's going on, I'm asking for your help and support. The good news is that it takes very little effort. I would be SOOOOOO grateful in you would share this in your social media and email circles, to really help me get the word out. Plus, get your friends and family to sign up for my email list. I'll be giving away a painting for free to celebrate the beginning of 2017, and you have to be on my mailing list to win.
Mailing list + chance to win free cool art = no brainer. :) Pass it on
I think that's quite enough for one day, don't you?
Enjoy your weekend!
Peace and love to all.
I'm falling asleep!